Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Share & Voice: Wrap Recipe


Pepper Roll-Ups

Well since I have had a lot of requests for the wrap recipe I made for class, I decided to post it to my blog for anyone to have! They are very easy and usually a crowd pleaser!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of Whole-Wheat Tortillas (Any type of tortilla would work)
  • 1 package of Neufchatel Cheese (Any type of cream cheese works)
  • 1 jar of Jalapeno Pepper slices
  • 1 jar of Roasted Red peppers
  • 1/2 tsp Cumin (Can alter to your taste)
  • 1 bag of Shredded Cheese
  • 1 package of turkey (optional)
Directions:
Mix cream cheese and cumin. Spread across wraps. Finely chop jalapenos and red peppers. Sprinkle shredded cheese and peppers over wraps. Roll up and cut into thicker slices so ingredients do not fall out. If using turkey or other meats put on meat after sprinkling shredded cheese then put on peppers.

The great thing about this recipe is you can really make it however you want. You can alter or change the ingredients to your liking. Other ingredients you could use are ham, roast beef, olives, other types of peppers, other spices, and etc. Hope you all enjoy! Also, if there are any questions just ask!


3 comments:

  1. YUM! These are so delicious Alicia. Thanks for sharing your recipe, I will DEFINITELY be making them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Alicia! I'm excited to try these with some gluten free wraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, those wraps you made were absolutely amazing! I enjoyed them very much and can't wait to make them myself now. Thanks so much for posting the recipe, I'm sure you made a lot of people's day by doing so. Great job.

    ReplyDelete